About Pivot Point
Jason Fenske founded Pivot Point to help clients clarify what is holding them back and break through those barriers. Jason has over 15 years of leadership experience in the tech industry as well as positions in public accounting, operations and event management. He has worked at large companies like Salesforce.com, Ernst & Young LLP and Oracle Corporation, and smaller companies such as Fair Isaac Corporation and Hill-Rom (formerly Advanced Respiratory). Jason is a Certified Integral Coach through New Ventures West, and holds BA degrees in Economics and French.
"Coaching is about learning skills (what we do) and qualities (how we do them) that help us be more of who we are. It's not about being a better person, but being a more authentic person, more often."
At Pivot Point, our goal is to help our clients build the skills needed to face their life situation so that they can reach their full potential. Integral Coaching® is the core model we use in helping clients achieve their goals. Our coaching is customized for every client based on their individual needs, whether it be to have a greater impact, be more effective in their current role, or prepare for their next step in life.
Some additional reasons that clients hire a coach include:
- Something urgent, compelling or exciting is at stake.
- Work is unfulfilling or there is a sense of disengagement.
- A gap exists in knowledge, skills, confidence or resources.
- They need more productive and effective communication skills.
- There is a lack of clarity with choices / decisions to be made.
- Work and life are out of balance, creating unwanted consequences.
- Relationships are strained with loved ones, friends or co-workers.
Why Hire a Coach?
- 1. Missing Something? You may find yourself lacking in the knowledge, skill, confidence, or resources to get something done. Coaching can help you identify what's missing and preventing you from reaching your goals, and then help you to realize the opportunities in front of you.
- 2. You're Stuck? You’re stuck in a pattern that’s holding you back from the life you want, or you may be experiencing the unwanted consequences of a lack in work/life balance. Working with a coach can lead to new insights that bring needed change and growth in your life.
- 3. You're Overwhelmed? Your life is too complicated. A coach can support your desire for simplicity and/or greater organization in your life.